Friday, November 13, 2009

November Rain

Two days of wonderful rainfall.
Raining in November..that too in Mumbai is really strange. Thanks to Global Warming. I enjoyed the November rain. As I always say..Rains are the second thing I love the most in this world. The 7th ODI got washed out. Hope I get my ticket money back. Listening to “November Rain” during November rains is really fascinating!. Anyway it lasted for just 2 days. Nothing lasts for ever..even cold November rain :( . Mumbai always gets cleaned whenever there are showers. The roads get cleaned and the Red Pan stains get washed away. The BEST buses also take a complete water wash. Its always nice to see the kids playing on the stagnant muddy waters and the lovebirds getting wrapped under a single umbrella!. Hmmmm.. I am panting. I just miss someone now ! :-) .

2 Days of nice weather came to an end. The sun said ‘Good morning’. I generally don’t like light entering my room. I felt totally pissed of at the sun for illuminating my room early in the morning itself. I showed a middle finger to it and then drawn the curtains. It showed its wrath back giving a very very hot day after 2 days of its house arrest by the rainy clouds. A cyclone alert after 50 yrs in Mumbai. Many crazy ppl went to sea front to have a look at it. But the cyclone Phyan deceived everyone and disappeared. Thanks to Global Warming once again. Hehe. If u are out there and enjoying rains.. just take some videos and photos of it. And show it to your children and grand children in future. I guess, there wont be any rain at all after some years. I just used the opportunity to get drenched at night while returning from office.

Today, its Friday the 13th. WOW. Its the third time this year. Its spooky spooky day all over. Yeah. Try to go out in the midnight and search for Jason. The movie ‘2012’ getting released today. Getting released on Friday the 13th adds additional significance to this movie. I am planning to go for the movie today to see the world’s destruction on the very first day of the release. I hope the prophecies and the conspiracies related to 2012 come true. "We were Warned", "Apocalypse" , "Its Over". Nice taglines for the movie. If u want some really horror flick for this Friday the 13th, please go ahead with ‘Paranormal Activity’.


November is really a sweet month. While coming to office today, I noticed each and every ppl. How happy they are.?. Teens taking to their boy friends and girl friends. Office goers having a mocking conversation on their managers. Me just sat in the auto looking at all these and closed my eyes..with “Iris” going on in my earphone. I flipped my phone to read some messages and just made my mind to make it happen wat I am wishing for. After all, a promise is a promise. I haven’t thought that playing hide and seek would be such painful. There is always a silence after a storm. Any way, lots to continue on Goa blogs. The next one will be surely more entertaining. Will post this weekend.

No comments: